38 weeks...

and stuffed like a Thanksgiving turkey.

Seriously, I am done being pregnant. Yes, my due date is not for another week and a half. Yes, women safely stay pregnant for up to two weeks after their due date. Yes, I will rip your head off if you tell me I have plenty of time and nature knows what's best. (Sorry, maybe it's the hormones) I can pretty safely say that unless you are currently very pregnant or have delivered a child in the last couple months, no matter what you say, I will look at you and think, "You don't have the faintest clue." Then I will smile and try not to be mean.

Although I had an appointment with my midwife yesterday and it looks like things are on the way. Which is good because I would have been very unhappy if the news had been different. She thinks it's very possible she won't see me on the 14th because I have had my baby. Being the wise woman she is, she didn't promise anything. Of course I like her so much her opinion is like gold. She also realized I needed encouragement. When you feel like a turkey you always need encouragement. So here's to posting new pictures of Sage sooner than later. I'm sure you all, (all 3 of my blog readers...) are looking forward to that. Odds are she'll be cuter than a turkey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monster Child

Lame O