39 weeks

The answer to the question that everyone seems to be asking is this: "No, I am not in labor. Yes, I am still pregnant." I have a week until my official due date and I'm REALLY hoping I'm not going to have to wait that long. Being in limbo stinks. What is a preggo girl to do???

Literally, what is a pregnant girl to do. I'm miserable, I'm tired, I have no energy, any energy I have I feel I need to try to conserve "in case" I do go into labor, I don't have any projects to finish, I don't want to start any projects that can't get finished and lastly, I have this GIANT belly. Which always gets in the way. Or, if it doesn't get in the way, it affects how the rest of my body works. The whole rest of the body, nothing, and I mean nothing, escapes it's influence. It's like a drug. Except I haven't seen any "the more you know" commercials about pregnancy.

I'd ask for suggestions, but I'm afraid of what you will suggest. (All three of you....) I can only go on so many walks and so many trips up and down the stairs. They obviously aren't working since I'm here and not at the hospital in labor. And I'm not taking castor oil, don't even mention it.

Okay, well you all non-pregnant people go enjoy your weekend. I mean, really enjoy it. Go on a run, do some errands, drink lots of coffee and paint your toenails. I'm counting on you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monster Child

Lame O