Meanwhile...


while waiting for my munchkin to arrive, I needed something to do. I had been looking at the beautiful dresses in the store but hadn't wanted to buy anything because she has plenty of clothes for the first couple months. I was sure there was something cute in the dresser for her to wear for Easter.
Then it occurred to me that I could make her a dress. I had a baby pattern that was pretty simple and had used before. I figured a simple little dress would be pretty easy. At the fabric store I found a very cuteembroidered linen that made Scott ooh and aah. (He doesn't usually react at all when shown fabric.) It went together pretty smoothly with the exception on those little arm holes. They were hard to finish because they were so tiny. Originally I was concerned that it might be to big (size 1-3mth , 7-13lbs) but considering how long she's hanging out, it should fit. Now I'm wondering about that drawer of newborn clothing.... good thing not much of it is new. Who knows if she'll wear any of those.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monster Child

Lame O