Top Ten Reasons Geeks Make Good Fathers

Today Scott found a blog entitled "Geek Dad"

And on it a post entitled "Top ten reasons Geeks Make Good Fathers"

I'm not going to copy the whole thing here (just hit the link above and go read it for yourselves) but here's a little preview.

3. MATH. A huge plus here. No matter how old they get, Steve (geek dad) can still help with the math homework. My ability to be of assistance is going to last another few years before *I* end up throwing the math homework across the room in disgust.


Looks like Scott found something the fits him perfectly. Not like he needed anymore Geek encouragement. Poor Sage. Excuse me, Lucky Sage. Sage? Sage? Are you going to come out yet?

Comments

How awesome is this! I read the top ten... and it's Scottie to a tee. Excellent choice in father's Stephanie!

Popular posts from this blog

Monster Child

Lame O