I won a prize!

I really like my local radio station, Kink. I'm officially part of their online community which allows me to sign up for any of their contests and get their newsletter. This month they are celebrating 38 years on the radio. Every hour they play a couple songs from a month and year they were on the radio (ex. June 1991). They also draw a name. That person wins dinner for two from Applebee's and entered in the big drawing for a Summer Music Pass. The pass gets you into tons of this summers concerts and some good ones at that. Ever heard of John Mayer?
Anyways, I just got an Applebee's gift certificate in the mail from Kink. I won. I'm in the running for the Summer Music Pass. Now that's exciting!

The only thing better could be having a baby. I'm still waiting on that one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monster Child

Lame O