Monster Child

I noticed that our dear little girl's clothes were getting tight. As in too small. I had guessed we wouldn't get through all the lovely 0-3 month clothes we had. Most were hand me downs, which made me glad because we didn't even look at a lot of them. Especially since she isn't even two months old yet.
So, I went through her drawers and pulled out tons of clothes, rearranged and washed the new 3-6 month clothes I had. The only thing I wondered: Did she weigh enough to fit into those clothes? Or was it just the long torso that was throwing us off.
I went to a breastfeeding group yesterday and had the opportunity to weigh her. Fully dressed (so subtract a couple ounces for clothing weight) she weighed...

12 pounds

!!!


Good grief! In the five weeks since her last doc. appointment she has gained over three pounds. One thing is for sure, I've going to develop buff arms before I know it!

Comments

MrMike said…
You guys should post regular pictures of her in all the cute little baby outfits. She's a cutie, might as well show it off!!
Random Steph said…
Perhaps. Do you have any idea how much time it can take to change a baby's clothes? Enough that she usually sleeps in whatever she's worn that day.
Although, I'll try to take more pics. I know, you just need to meet her in person.
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said…
Thats true, soon and very soon. Aren't you going to be in town this weekend? I just hope it's not memorial day weekend cause I'll be in Spokane for a retreat.
Unknown said…
Sweet! I love the new photos box!
Random Steph said…
It's not quite photos of her in all the cute outfits, but it works I'd say. Can we say "Daddy is a geek who learns cool stuff."

Popular posts from this blog

Lame O