The Infectious Mom



Yep, that's me. The infectious Mom. I'm infectious. With laughter? No. With the best mommy tricks around? No. With hippie green living goodness? Well, maybe, but that's not what I'm getting at.
There is a reason that picture of yours truely is in B & W.
And there is a reason I'm sitting on the couch in comfy clothes with stringy, dirty hair on a Sunday morning. (ie. not at church)

I'm disease ridden.
Never mind, that I didn't get it from Small Child. Never mind that I haven't spend time with school aged children, or daycare children at that.
I am the proud owner of Pink Eye.

Isn't it beautiful.
It ITCHES like crazy.
I would rather be at church, even though I'm working in the nursery.
Want to see another pic. Here you go, closer and in living color.


Go ahead, make my day. Scratch my eye for me. Please? Pretty please?
This stinks!!!

Comments

Sorry Steph, I love you. But your eye looks really gross. eww... I hope you feel better now!

Popular posts from this blog

Monster Child

What would Ma Ingalls do?