Ava

During our last trip (that 2 week holiday vacation) Sage got to spend some time with her cousins. Now, I must tell you that Ava is my favorite niece EVER. Or at least she was. She taught Sage how to pull open the bottom drawer at grandma's and pull out all the straws. Not the end of the world.
Earlier, as I try to unpack from the craziness that is traveling, Sage was hanging out on the bathroom floor while I shuffled things around. Never mind that the entry part of our bath with the double sinks is not the best place for her to play already. But, without a blink, she pulled open the bottom drawer and started tossing everything out, at times tasting out the flavor by sticking things in her mouth. I never thought I'd accuse my niece of making my life more complicated.
Ava, stay away from Sage. Seriously. No more teaching her stuff. I've got other things to do. Doesn't everyone?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monster Child

Lame O