Santa

You'll just have to excuse me, the Christmas posts keep right on coming. I've got some pics stored and away and when I have time (when I get tired of surfing facebook) I try to get them out there for all five of you. Because I think I've added a poor soul or two who follows my meanderings.


Welcome to my niece and nephews daycare. We dropped in to see them in their Christmas programs. Apparently Santa was in the lobby. With candy canes. Jackson knew the drill and jumped in his lap. With the appearance of candy, Ava was not far behind.


So, Ava jumps in to get a cute little poke from Santa and her sugar. Meanwhile, I ask Sage if she'd like to sit in Santa's lap. We hadn't done the Santa thing so I thought this was a good time to try it out. She wanted to do everything Ava did. She gave me a clear "NO!". And I suggested that maybe I could stand next to Santa while holding her so we could take a picture. "NO!" And then Santa got up to say hi to Sage.


She screamed bloody murder. I've never seen her freak out quite that much.


Poor kid. Santa whipped out a candy cane and she did take it, but not before shedding a few tears. She ate the candy cane but I'm not sure she ever wants to see Santa again.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Geneva said…
Yeah, Jimmy was not thrilled with the scary man in the red suit either. I felt bad for subjecting him to such torture, but I REALLY wanted that picture...:)

Popular posts from this blog

Monster Child

Blog