The Incident

I'm going to refer to this as the incident. Although, truth be told the whole week before we left for Idaho was an incident. These are the resulting pictures from when Sage was trying to climb onto the dining room table (or so we guess) from the time out chair where she had just been placed. This was after I found my new iphone in the cat's water dish but before the day where Scott went to Urgent Care because he thought he had appendicitis and as he walked out the door Tigger puked all over the floor. Needless to say the kid had been crawling out of her crib all week long and only managed to hurt herself when we were both right there, but not watching her. She's good like that.



That's quite a nice fat lip if I don't say so myself.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

oh... poor Sage! How does that kid do it? And she still looks cute (although pathetic) with her fat lip!

How terrible to have such a rough week. Scottie's ok? Not appendicitis? And your iphone, did it survive? Tigger?

Miss you all, hope this next week is so much better! love, A
Unknown said…
I'm happy that she is okay- other than a sweet, fat lip! I am sorry that you had so much chaos in an already chaotic time of year. Hopefully you have recovered...

Popular posts from this blog

Monster Child

Blog