Recycling... of sorts

I've got all kinds of recycling things to try. I've been reading a blog called Wardrobe Refashion where participants pledge not to buy themselves any new clothes for a given amount of time, instead they just rework things they already have or find a thrift shops. It's a way to give old items new life.
But this takes the cake. It gives sewing instructions on how to create underware from t-shirts. I must admit it's kind of a cool idea. Especially for shirts that you never wear but can't bear to part with. Plus somewhere I think it would be cool to make my old library coffeehouse t-shirts into undies. That would show them what I thought of their management!

In case you are so inclined you can find instructions here. Beware there are pics of a bottom in homemade undies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monster Child

Lame O