blogging???

So, I'll come clean. I've thought about no longer blogging. Most times it seems like the only person that reads is Scott. This could be because I don't post very often. Which I feel guilty about and at the same time, is why I've thought about quitting. However, reading past entries I have realized that much of the posts document Sage's coming into the world and growth.

I also now have a real job. Let me rephrase that. A job in which I track my time, arrive and go home, and am compensated with money for. Although part time, it's going to eat up some free time/ unstructured time.

So do I continue to blog??? If I do, do I need to post more often??? What do you think? Or will this be the real proof that no one is reading...

To be continued

Comments

Keep up the good blog. I check, I just don't comment. hummm maybe I should work on that.
Steph, keep blogging! I read them, and I love reading your funny and interesting blogs... it's almost like having a conversation with you. Almost. But you have a job... so it's understandable if you quit. I know I'm HORRIBLE at updating my blog, but if I can have a vote... I do like to read your blog, and hope you don't stop all together.

Popular posts from this blog

Monster Child

Lame O