It's snowing finally...

It's not supposed to snow in Portland (hum, I feel like I'm repeating myself here). All the same, since yesterday afternoon that's all the news can talk about. Artic front, dropping temps, 1-3 inches of snow, schools delay start times... you get the sad drift. So this morning: wet and raining. It was snowing some places, but not here and not in Portland! It was cold but not even icy.
I was hoping they weren't making total fools of themselves. So at about 10am I noticed little flurries outside. That's still called snow here. Now there are big fat wonderful flakes coming down and from what I can tell they're sticking. It's quite pretty. I'll take more pictures and post them if it continues to snow. Otherwise by next winter I won't even believe myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monster Child

Lame O