Back to the Grind

Well, it's been a month since I've posted anything. Now I knew it had been a while, but a month! There are so many things to catch up on and now is the time since it's raining. (Big surprise, right?) I could use the excuse that it's hard to do anything during the holidays, but that would be a cop out. It's hard to do anything when your pregnant, planning and coordinating a family wedding, holidays, traveling, taking care of a husband, packing, cleaning, getting cards out, baking, wrangling a cat, and incubating an alien.

So, lets just try to overview noteworthy mentionings from the life of random steph over the course of the last month.

- Wendi got married.
- Wendi got married and things when beautifully (literally and figuratively)
- Boise State Broncos won their bowl game.
- Boise State won their bowl game as the underdogs in a way that made it one of the best college games ever. (This is not just my opinion, go read commentaries at ESPN or Fox Sports or etc...)
- Only one Christmas card got returned to me.
- I made four batches of fudge and we didn't even eat that much of it ourselves.
- We traveled without major incident by plane to Boise, Reno and back home.
- Oh yeah, that thing called Christmas....
- We got to see a bunch of our friends in Boise (including some who were visiting for Christmas like us).
- We got to see some of my old friends from HS in Reno. We ate pizza, played board games and laughed a lot. Good times.
- We saw family
- I got a cold. I still have that cold, slowly but surely I'm going to kick it.
- Scott & I celebrated in the new year by walking a mile and a half in downtown Portland at an event called "First Run".
- I believe I was the only pregnant participant, although there were a smattering of kids.
- We took the Max downtown for the event. It was free. On the way home we got to see lots of drunk people acting funny. (Better there than on the roads!)
- We had a party for the Fiesta Bowl.
- Did I mention that Boise State won?
- I was pregnant.

Well, I think those are the big things. I've probably forgotten something. Perhaps I'll write about it later. Then again, perhaps not. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monster Child

Lame O