starving children in.... Oregon????

This morn the munchkin had her usual oatmeal with daddy breakfast. Apparently, Scott also fed her a banana and a piece of cheese. About an hour later, daddy leaves for work, and she needs cheese. Okay. Then I grab a bowl of cereal for myself. She demands not only to help feed it to me, but eat it herself. In between bites of cheese. After we've finished my cereal, while I'm on the phone she finds a banana in my lunch sack from yesterday. She runs up to me saying, "please, please." I feed her half of it, which she sucks down like a vacuum. I kid you not, she's eaten three times what I have this morning. And given the chance, she'd probably eat more.

Comments

rae ann said…
and now she won't poop for 3 days! :) gosh darn those growing little buggers.
Random Steph said…
actually she pooped between breakfasts..... she likes to poop!

Popular posts from this blog

Monster Child

Lame O