Lame O

I was catching up on a couple of blogs I like to read when I suddenly felt convicted about the lack of posts on my own blog. Now, granted, most of the time I have more important things to do. Like shower, which doesn't happen often enough. Like chase a munchkin, or a cat, or loads of laundry, dishes and unfinished craft projects. Truth is, I often have ideas of things to blog about. Like the weather. The massive amounts of rain, wind and crazy flooding. Then I convince myself that it's "boring" and don't. Besides I could be eating fudge instead. And really, everyone should be eating fudge instead. Which is another idea... share my 2 minute fudge recipe with the world. I mean, the five people who sometimes read this blog when there are new posts and they remember to check it. But even then, if they made it, that would mean that the world would have five people that are that much happier.

Comments

Unknown said…
Well I want said recipe, and would be quite sure to make the world a brighter place with it... or at least my house!
I want the fudge! How about you make it and then mail it to me? ?? Or not. But I'd love to see the recipe!

Popular posts from this blog

Monster Child