Steph and Tigger have a short adventure


Okay, so I'm funny. That's my only explanation for these funny pics.
I had just finished making a baby sling for a friend here with a shower tomorrow. I tried it on, was getting it adjusted, trying to figure out if it would fit the friend well. Really, what I needed was a baby. At that thought appeared, so did Tigger purring. A large cat, 15-20 pounds, that's a large baby size. I picked him up and plopped him in. It worked wonderfully. The sling fits so much better with a little weight in it! Of course, Tigger hung out the top and no baby would do that. Tigger purred for a little bit, put up with me taking pictures of myself and then wanted out. He did very well.
The sling worked so well I'm going to have to get around and make one for myself. I hope my friend likes it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monster Child

Lame O