June 18

Today I've decided to post an oldy but a goody.

This is a picture that reminds me of exactly who Willow is. It's one of my favorites. It was taken the summer of '99. Way before Scott and I were even friends and Sage was a twinkle in anyone's eye. When I was young and idealistic. Oh the memories. I could wax and wane about how wonderful that time was.... but it's funny how you don't remember the more challenging stuff. That summer wasn't perfect, but it was wonderful.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

I love this. Yes, this is my Steffy. Is that the Boise River? Or is this pre-BSU? Love you!
Random Steph said…
This is a lake in the Northern Sierra's near my girl scout camp. It was the summer after my frosh year at BSU.
Jaimey said…
You have been tagged! First things first, I must post and follow the rules for this...

1. Link the person(s) who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours…
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them…
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

Popular posts from this blog

Monster Child

Lame O