Workin' Mama

Well, it's official. I'm part of gHQ.
For those of you out of the loop, I picked up a part-time gig at gDiapers, my lovely diaper company.
I can still feel like I'm just joe-smo coming in to do my random things. Yesterday, in celebration of Earth Day (it's like our Christmas) Jason & Kim took the tribe out to lunch and bowling.
Jason posted pics of the event on his blog and it was so strange to see me in them. Weird.

http://gdiapers.typepad.com/earlyyears/2008/04/bowling-for-ear.html#trackback

I must say that I have really enjoyed working at the g. It's probably the best place I've ever worked. I have a big soft spot in my heart for all these people and greatly enjoy the days I get to go see them. Sage is in the "village" or the daycare in the basement and she seems to enjoy it. She has made a wonderful transition. It would be hard not to considering how wonderful the caretakers are and how much fun the other kids are. In fact, one of the other girls there was born on the exact same day as Sage! (I made them matching dresses but have yet to get a pic of them both in them at the same time.) Sage goes on adventures outside and to the library and has a marvelous time.

It all feels unreal. It's been crazy good. Snotty & I just shake our heads in amazement.

Comments

Your work field trips are so much more fun than mine.

Popular posts from this blog

Monster Child

Lame O