I thought we moved to Hillsboro, Oregon, elevation ~ 500 ft.?






Believe it or not (I took pictures so you can believe it) it snowed last night in Hillsboro Oregon. Yes, our elevation is about 500 ft. above sea level. Yes, it is not supposed to snow here. Apparently the weather isn't listening. It was wonderful to wake this morning to see snow. It was a big deal. Anywhere else, they would call it a dusting and go about life. I haven't watched any news, but I'm sure it's the "top story". Myself, I ran outside to get pictures.


Currently, a good portion of it has melted off, but little flurries are falling.




Just in case you were wondering, "How do their homeowners association clean snow off the sidewalk in a place where they don't usually get snow?"


The answer, they use leaf blowers and blow it away. Which leaves the crunched down footprints that will not blow away. At least it kind of looks cool....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monster Child

Lame O